Monday, February 7, 2011

Of U2 and the Green Bay Packers

...Speaking of Spiderman...I would love to be able to glide about stopping crime.  However, in this city it would pretty much restrict me to downtown Fredericton.  Ever imagine what Spidey would do if he moved to Three Hills Alberta?  ha.  What a slow crime-fighter he would be!  We'd get tired watching him amble around to fight crime.  He'd be exhausted - or like, totally in shape!  You can imagine him leaned over a garbage can wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his overheated costume going, "I gotta get back to New York!  This place is killing me.  MaryJane, I did this for you...but I just can't go on!"  Motto of this story: Beware of falling in love with a girl from Three Hills!

Life is fragile, handle with prayer.
Fr. Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment